The Internet is now critical to business success and is the perfect marketing solution in today’s technology driven world. Many business owners have recognised it’s amazing potential and now rely on it as their everyday marketing strategy.
Your website is your most valuable resource in marketing your business online, and an effective website is critical to successful Internet Marketing.
It makes good sense to enlist the help of a reputable Internet Marketer who uses Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to build you a website that brings the best results!
Return on Investment
Marketing research proves that effective Internet Marketing provides an excellent Return on Investment (ROI), making it the obvious choice to include in your marketing mix.
Summary of the changes brought about by the Internet
|Internet Marketing is extremely proactive and there are benefits for everyone… even your best friend!It is much more cost effective than other forms of advertising which can be very expensive, contain limited information, and only appear for a short time.
The benefits of a good SEO website
The disadvantages of an inefficient website
- Your website isn’t marketing you properly and your business is suffering.
- You’re more reliant on less efficient forms of marketing for people to find you.
- You won’t have the same exposure you used to enjoy.
- You run the risk of fading into the background and could even lose your business.
Online advertising is different to Internet Marketing, because it requires the ongoing input of funds to retain prime exposure.
Types of online advertising
- E-marketing or E-mail marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) on SERPs
- Banner ads on WebPages
- Affiliate marketing
- Social Network advertising
- Online classified advertising
Benefits of online advertising
- Provides high exposure and a guaranteed position
- It’s very good for a short-term marketing campaign
With the popularity of online buying, many retailers are fighting back by using e-marketing (email marketing) to draw customers back into their shops.
They are getting excellent results when using E-marketing with a data management system, to advise people of special offers, stock run outs, introductory offers, etc.
Keeping up with the times
We now live in a fast paced world where people demand easy access to information when they need it.
- They’re not prepared to wait because they don’t have to.
- The Internet fills their needs by giving them what they want, when they want it.
Why not take advantage of the most popular technology available today to market your business?